Products & Services
At the initial stage, HINDUSTAN HEALTHCARE has business plan to establish 200 polyclinics in the region of Sikkim ,lower Assam ,North Bengal and central India region and some areas of Bihar and Jharkhand & With target of 500 polyclinics as projected objective across India.
As per as our Survey, 90% of medical unit are running with either pharmacy or pathological setup ,so Hindustan Healthcare came with a proposal to transform this units into modernise polyclinics, whereas majority investment on this modernisation shall be made by our company i.e. Hindustan Healthcare.
*Euipments and facilities that will be provided in the proposed polyclinics project as-*
Ongoing project at -
- 1) Medical Equipment manufacturing site Development at Malbazar, North Bengal
- 2) Kurseong Medical College project
- 3) Hospital project at Dama
- 4) Hospital project at Joka,Kolkata
Upcoming project at -
- 1) Hospital project at Banipur,Kolkata
- 2) Hospital project at Shillong on PPP Model
- 3) Hospital project at Panvel and Gwalior
*Objective of this Proposal-*
1) Brand Promotion of India's First Medical Equipment manufacturer by our brand name.
2)To improve the health facility of the aforesaid region and to provide superior quality of health facilities at reasonable rate
Hindustan Healthcare have contributed towards the initial capital of the firm and will make investment on machineries ,medical furnitures and other medical machineries accessories.
As Investor and as service support provider -
- 1) Polyclinics at MACRO,MICRO & MEDIUM LEVEL
- 2) Nursing home project (atleast 50 bedded)
- 3) Marketing and business promotion
- 4) Run And Management Of the respective business
- 5) Staff arrangement including skilled (Like Radiologist/Doctors/Technician Etc,) and semi skilled manpower
- 6) Complete hospital establishment sales support including medical machineries and furniture and also complete service and maintenance support